The end client is a leading provider of software solutions for the hotel industry.
To develop a native iPad demo for the end-client’s hotel management solution that allows hotel guests to control every aspect of their stay.
Key functional elements included:
- Developing a completely native iPad user interface from the designs provided by the client
- Ensuring the separation of the presentation and data layers of the application so that it can be easily updated in line with the underlying applications evolution
- Realistically simulating the operation of the actual application within a demonstration environment
The application was built in Objective-C with locally stored data.
The project ran for three months from initial planning to delivery. Some key stages of the project included:
- Working with the end client to develop a detailed functional and technical specification
- Refining and updating the application during development to accurately reflect the parallel development of the end-client’s hotel management application
- Proving technical support and consultancy to the end-client’s application development team
The iPad application was delivered on time and to an exceedingly high level of quality.
The delivery was so well received by the end client that we are now in discussions to take over the development of the underlying .Net hotel management solution itself and all future iterations of the iPad application combined.Apps/Mobile